Both Andrew and I are passionate about creating personal and unique weddings which work within your chosen venue. Producing a design that demonstrates who you are as a couple, creating a bespoke experience for you and your family and friends, while still considering the environmental impact of our plans is what’s important.
One of my main loves is generating creative ideas and imagining ways in which we can bring your vision and dreams to life within your budget and create the emotion you would like attached to your wedding day. Andrew’s strength brings the practical and technical side to any plans and reins me in slightly.
Many examples of our work can be seen in our Lookbook and Journal where you can see actual weddings and styled shoots we have planned and publications we have been featured in.
HOW THE STYLING PROCESS WORKS
Whether you need help in generating ideas from the very first step of your wedding planning, or you have a Pinterest board and wish list so big you need help with how to turn it a reality…. we can help!
We will work closely with you to create your perfect look for your wedding, ensuring everything blends beautifully or clashes tastefully. After a meeting at our studio where you can have a play around with the different items, we will be able to give advice and provide design and supplier recommendations based upon your personal preferences.
The main idea being, that with us there to help you research, source, coordinate and organise any suppliers needed to create your look, you will be able to relax and enjoy the planning process. With our studio filled with 1000’s of items, seeing something physical rather than a flat image can really help to visualise your ideas if you are planning a more DIY approach with the help of family and friends.
There are a number of different options we offer;
Our create planning session is perfect if you have lots of ideas spinning around and are looking for a little extra guidance in achieving that dream vision. We will provide you with
- A 1-to-2-hour consultation in our studio you will have the opportunity to discuss your ideas with me, brainstorm ideas together and have a look at some of the pieces you could include in your day and begin to create a more streamline vision of your wedding ideas.
- A tailored concept board as follow up to our meeting. This will include notes from our meeting and ideas; a suggestion of colours which could work along with your theme; and a small gallery of organised images to help you visualise your day.
- Some ideas in regard to choosing the perfect venue; table decor considerations and lighting ideas depending on where you are in the process.
- A full list of recommended suppliers who we trust and have worked with on several different occasions.
- Our create planning session is a great place to start bringing your wedding ideas to a reality and will help on the first steps of your planning and styling journey.Cost of this service is £75, which will be deducted from any costs from hire items and services you take out further down the process
Leading on from the initial ‘create’ planning session we can help you to finalise your ideas in making your wedding deeply personal to you as a couple. We will help you to imagine your wedding style and will provide you with;
- A personalised mood board and a style plan, with images of sample set ups and samples of materials and decorative items to help you feel confident in your style and vision.
- Recommendation and support to help source key trusted suppliers, many of whom we have worked with previously and are some of the best in the industry.
- Details of all aspects of styling at your venue, including a site visit to help you visualise your areas.
- A detailed list of all items required to style your venue/s and cost out the items from both our supplies and organise and coordinate any items required from other trusted sources.
From this you will be equipped to pull together and take forward the rest of your wedding planning with confidence.
As part of this package, you will also receive 5% off any items hired from our collection
We will work with you from start to finish assisting you for your whole planning journey ensuring your day truly reflects your couple style and creates lasting memorable moments for you and your guests. You will still be in full control of your wedding, but we will be there to offer any guidance and support throughout the process.
We will work through our Create and Organise programme with you and once you are happy with our plans we will then continue to put plans into place to carry out and implement your designs. We will provide you with;
- A line of coordination with your chosen venue and help to organise the on the day suppliers involved with the styling of your wedding.
- A detailed timeline and itinerary for the styling of your event will be provided to ensure everything runs smoothly on your big day.
- Our team who will oversee before and on the day styling to ensure that every design detail is in place and that your design plan is executed perfectly.
- A team who will also arrive the day after your wedding to take down items and return to suppliers and package any items belonging to yourselves for collection.
Also, as part of this package you will receive 10% off any items hired from our collection.
JUST THE FINISH
If you are very confident in your style and have spent time with family and friends making and collecting everything you need to style your venue but would like help the day before or on the day of your wedding to put your designs into action. This could also be if due to access at your venue you can’t carry out the styling yourself then this could be the option for you.
We will arrange to meet you for a hand over session and can also arrange a meeting at the venue/s to talk through your plans so we both have a clear plan of what you envisage.
We will then come up with styling plan and share this with you and calculate the time and staff needed to oversee before and on the day to ensure that every design detail is in place and ensure that the design plan is executed perfectly.
AFTER THE NIGHT BEFORE
This is our day after the night before package, many of our couples are very hands on and have designed and set up their wedding day and that’s right up our street. But sometimes that last thing they want to do is take down their perfect day and this is where we come in.
We will take down all decorations and package them up for suppliers or you and your family and friends to collect returning the venue back to its original state.
Prices vary depending on venue and scale of take down , we also work with a commercial cleaning company we can organise to come in after all wedding suppliers have packed up following your wedding if this is a requirement of your venue.